What are the Black Cumin benefits? This article provides detailed information on how you can use Nigella seed for both skin and hair.
Black cumin seeds were popularly used in Middle Eastern for over 2000 years for medical purpose for many centuries can also be seen on stone carvings of Egyptian. It is also known as Nigella oil, Kalonji or black cumin seed oil.
Black cumin seeds were used by Cleopatra to enhance her hair growth and also found in King’s Tut’s tomb. It has also been used in Ayurvedic because of its anti-inflammatory properties which help in reducing the inflammation in the body or on the skin.
Due to the Anti-Inflammatory properties, these black cumin seed oil reduces scalp problem, dandruff, hair problem, and Split hairs. By using Black cumin seeds improves digestion.
These seeds also used for both health and beauty products this will keep your health steady for a long time and helps to remove toxic properties from your body, and also reduces swelling, heartburn, stomach pains, and fatigue.
Black cumin seeds used in many health products to treat dry skin, Acne problem, Sun-tan, and Oily skin. In the case of health, Its recommend not to take regularly will have an effect on the kidney and liver.
By taking orderly can reduce the fatigue, Anxiety, Depression, including digestion, furthermore improves blood circulation, prevent diabetics, defeats allergies moreover increases immunity. Using it on your skin for a regular basis can create wonders for your skin.
Black Cumin benefits
- Reduces Dandruff
- Diminishes Split hairs
- Improves Digestion
- Prevents Wrinkles
- Increases Hair growth
- Reduces Acne Problem
List of Top Black Cumin benefits
6 Black Cumin Benefits
1. Black Cumin benefits for a Hair pack
- Initially, make a fine paste of black cumin seeds by grinding it in the mixer. Black cumin seeds have anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
- Add 4 tablespoon of Cumin seed powder in a bowl plus add 2 tablespoons of curd.
- Later, add 2 tablespoons of Aloe Gel and 1 tablespoon of Vitamin-E oil.
- Mix it well and apply this above mixture to your scalp.
- Massage mildly for about 15 minutes and let it be for 1 hour.
- lastly, wash it off with lukewarm water.
This pack will reduce the blandness, dandruff and improve hair growth because it has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Curd has lactic acid which stops dandruff and irritation.
2. Black Cumin benefits for a Glowing Skin
- Grind the cumin seed into a fine paste using the mixer.
- Later, add 1 tablespoon of Cumin seed powder plus add 1 tablespoon of milk and mix into a fine paste.
- Apply it to the required area and massage mildly, furthermore, let it dry for a few minutes.
- After complete dry up, remove the applied mixture using milk only for the better result.
- Following wash it off with lukewarm water and apply olive oil it will moisturize the skin.
Where milk has potassium, vitamin B2, calcium, iodine and protein, and olive oil contains anti-oxidants and vitamin which will provide the necessary supplement for skin.
3. Black Cumin benefits to Prevent Anti-Aging
- First, Grind the cumin seed into a fine paste using the mixer.
- Add 4 tablespoon of Black cumin seeds into the bowl and add 1/2 tablespoon of Vitamin-E oil.
- Later, add 1 table of Aloe Vera and Honey along with 1/2 tablespoon of honey.
- Mix the mixture well into a fine paste.
- Apply this mixture to your face and massage gently in the clockwise direction.
- By using this method 2-3 times a day will improve your skin.
Black cumin seeds have fatty acid and amino acid, the amino acid has anti-aging properties init and further has Vitamin A, B, & C. Honey will make your skin soft and Aloe Vera will tighten up the skin.
4. Black Cumin benefits to reduce Acne Problem
- Add 1 tablespoon of Cumin seed oil into the bowl.
- Later, add 1 tablespoon of honey mix it well.
- Apply the mixture on the Acne area and massage gently.
- Let it be for overnight and wash it off with lukewarm water in the morning.
- By using this method for 2 times a week will reduce the acne problem.
5. Black Cumin benefits to get Flawless skin
- Add 1 tablespoon of black cumin seed oil into the bowl.
- Later, add 1 tablespoon of Olive oil plus add 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Mix it well into a fine paste.
- Apply this mixture 2 times a day will create a miracle for you.
Where Black cumin seed oil will nourish your skin and fight against the pollutants. Honey has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which will tighten up the skin.
6. Black Cumin benefits for hair growth
- First, add 2 tablespoons of Black cumin seeds and 2 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in a mixer and grind into fine paste.
- Later, add the above the mixture into a glass jar.
- Furthermore, add 10 tablespoons of coconut oil plus 5 tablespoons of castor oil in the jar.
- Stir the mixture well.
- Now heat the glass jar by placing it in hot water, let it be for a few minutes in it/ place it under direct sunlight so that the oil will observe all the nutrient in it.
- Massage this oil two times a week and leave it for overnight.
Coconut oil is rich in Vitamin-E and fatty acid it will help in moisturizing and conditioning the scalp. Fenugreek seeds contain iron, proteins, minerals, and fibers.